Saturday, September 12, 2009

IIIIIIII'''''''''MMMMMMM BACK!!!




So it really has been quite some time since I have blogged on here.. but I am back.. I needed to just take some time and get some stuff done.

So let's see to get this up to date.. I started Fall semester of school on August 26th.. I am taking 17 credits.. which is very overwhelming.. I no longer work on Friday's as I am going to classes from noon until 10 pm.. I am still loving hair school.. I am on the barbering (men's) side again. I can't believe that I only have one more year left and then I will be graduating with my Associates in Applied Science, and will be able to get my license for barbering and cosmetology.



I have had some wake up calls latetly that are making me re-analyze my life.. I have realized that I have been disconnected from everyone for soo long.. that I really don't know those that I work with that well, or the girls from hair school that well.. Although on the other hand I am realizing that people are not who I thought of them to be.. take it as you will being more good or bad than I ever expected.

I know that I am in an industry that is very superficial, and with girls that are blessed or cursed with the gift a gab.. I am beginning to think that women never grow out of the gossiping faze.. especially in the hair business. So I am learning who I can and can not trust to keep things to themselves.. it is a hard lesson.. and I am learning slowly but surely.. it makes me sad when some of the cute girls at school don't end up being as good of a friend as I thought that they would be.

I know that I have truly been blessed in my life to have or had some amazing friends in my life that have done so much for me.. I just wish that we all had more time to spend time together, but life is just crazy busy for everyone right now.. It's life.. what else can I say.

So life is good.. I am getting things back in order and on track.. finally.. I have returned to church, and I am paying my tithing and fast offerings.. I know that I am truly being blessed, and I am so thankful for our Heavenly Father and his UNCONDITIONAL love that just truly amazes me, and also for repentence.. I know that it is a long run back, but at least I have taken the first few steps.. I am really hoping to get my temple recommend back and active.. I miss going to the temple and feeling of the peace and serenity, but I am working on it.

well I think this is enough for now.. xoxoxo Sherry

No comments: