Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Summer Semester has finally begun.. whoo hoo!

Oh yeah baby!!! Summer is here, and the semester has officially started.. I am once again on the cosmo (woman's) side.. then I am guessing some time in July I will be going to the barbering side to do the men's hair.. I miss the barbering side.. but I am needed on the cosmo side I guess?? I already have an appointment tomorrow for a cut and color, that was requested last semester.. oh yeah.. that's right I am getting requested by people.. clients.. and I didn't even know them before I started school.. woot woot.. I love doing hair.. I am so so so excited and happy to be back in the lab working with people.. and to be done with the crash course is awesome.. I love it! I love it! I love it!

I need to get some sleep but I am always so wound up and excited at nights because of school.. it's hard to fall asleep.. but I am going to try it again..

Nighty Night.. Sleep on a bunch..

No comments: